- Here’s my Saturday Evening Post Christmas column, with recipes for chestnuts, pumpkin pie, figgy pudding, and other foods heard in Christmas songs.
- Also at the Post, Christmas memories from Norman Rockwell’s granddaughter.
- Now you can ask Alexa where Santa is on his travels tonight.
- Still haven’t bought all of your gifts? Here are some good last minute (and inexpensive) gift ideas from The New York Times, The Vermont Country Store, and Popular Science.
- Don’t feel like cooking? Here are some of the restaurants open on Christmas Day.
- You can read Charles Dickens’s A Christmas Carol for free at Project Gutenberg.
- ICYMI, the Christmas TV Schedule page has all of the holiday movies, shows, and specials you’ll see on TV, including Christmas in Connecticut, which has become one of my favorites.