- Actor Norman Lloyd went to the first game of the 1926 World Series, and he was there for Game 2 this year!
- Remembering Fats Domino.
- Great interview with Brian Williams. Look who officiated his daughter’s wedding. He really does do everything!
- Regal Cinemas is going to test charging more for hits, less for flops.
- Two short notes Albert Einstein wrote 95 years ago just sold for over $1.6 million.
- Sedaris family news: David gives advice to young writers, while Amy’s new cooking/crafting show debuts.
- Maybe this Halloween you and the kids can make this Hallo Witch from 1956. I didn’t mean for that to rhyme.