- Today is D-Day.
- Everyone talks about how Lynda Carter was the first Wonder Woman. She wasn’t.
- Walter Kirn on the shopping mall time machine.
- Lasting advice from writer Denis Johnson, who died in May.
- What one writer learned when he submitted his DNA to those testing services you see on TV.
- An interview with Dick Van Dyke, Carl Reiner, and Norman Lear on their new documentary about aging.
- If Tommy Maitland, the host of ABC’s Gong Show reboot, looks familiar there’s a reason why.
- Burger King has those Mac n’ Cheetos things, so how about trying this recipe from 1945: Cheez-It Deviled Eggs.