- Actor James Rebhorn (Homeland, White Collar, Seinfeld, Guiding Light and a million other things) has died of skin cancer.
- New Yorker cartoon editor Bob Mankoff has a new memoir.
- Is this really the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever?
- It’s tax time, and Josh Fruhlinger (The Comics Curmudgeon) has a surefire tax estimating process for freelancers.
- The engineering of the chain restaurant menu.
- Spaghetti subs???
- Fictional places that attract real-life tourists.
- The New York State Pavilion, built for the 1964 World’s Fair, will open for a few hours in April to mark the fair’s 50th anniversary.