- 75% of American silent films have been lost forever.
- Fake beers from TV and movies.
- Is there any song as bad as Rebecca Black’s “Friday?” Yes. Rebecca Black’s “Saturday.”
- Who killed the catchphrase?
- What journalists do that get PR people upset.
- Tributes to Peter Kaplan, from The New York Times, Capital New York, New York mag, Women’s Wear Daily, The New York Observer, and The Daily Beast.
- The Cocktail of the Week: The Journalist.
- You’ve always wanted to make a Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree, right?