All food and drink edition…
- Here’s a great red, white & blue dessert: Recipegirl’s Cheesecake Cake.
- How about an All-American Burger Dog (a hot dog-shaped burger!)?
- Busy Cooks has a no-cook menu for the 4th, if you don’t feel like turning on the grill.
- Pillsbury has a recipe for Grilled Biscuit BBQ Pork with Cole Slaw.
- Brownie S’mores (with red, white & blue colors, of course).
- Betty Crocker has 10 takes on potato salad.
- The best way to eat a lobster.
- Guy Fieri’s Fourth of July Cocktail (contains watermelon schnapps, tequila, and a bit of jalapeno pepper).
- And here’s a Pinterest page of many more drinks for the holiday.
Have a great Fourth!