- The British medical journal The Lancet has corrected an obituary it published…in 1858.
- Judge rules in favor of J.C. Penney in the Martha Stewart case (for now anyway).
- Are you still your area code?
- How about some Jo Jo Potatoes?
- …and an Almond Coffee Cake for dessert?
- Ken Levine has a great post about Jonathan Winters, who died yesterday at 87.
- Use mint to keep ants away from your home.
- A dealer has admitted he doctored a Honus Wagner baseball card (the most valuable card in history). [via Kottke]
- Tracy Beckerman has a new book out, based on her syndicated Lost in Suburbia column.