- Twinkies are back! An investment firm that owns Pabst Blue Ribbon and Vlasic pickles has bought the cakes for $410 million.
- Brian Williams is a hopeless nerd.
- Stripped is a Kickstarter worth contributing to (it’s a film about the world’s great cartoonists).
- Bill Persky, writer/producer on such comedies as The Dick Van Dyke Show, That Girl, and Kate & Allie, has a new book out, My Life is a Situation Comedy. He’s interviewed on The Leonard Lopate Show.
- This is how all obituaries should be written.
- It’s that time of year again, when we all look for clues in the Mad Men poster.
- How about some Magic Munch for St. Patrick’s Day?