Besides great essays and interviews and book excerpts and all that, I also try to post or link to cool things I’ve found while surfing around the web. Here are a few videos you might have missed over the years.
- A 1956 Lifebuoy commercial with a teenaged Martha Stewart.
- Selling is service, and service is selling.
- A 1980s commercial with an odd assortment of celebrities.
- Batman, Superman, and Aquaman get an apartment together.
- A 1961 documentary on Ray Bradbury.
- Johnny Carson on David Letterman’s show after his retirement.
- Mike Wallace interviews Rod Serling.
- The first episode of The Today Show in 1952.
- The most important music video ever made.
- A great short film by Kirk Demarais titled Flip.
- What if Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner were human?