- It’s A Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street are great films, but if you’re looking for something different to watch, here are nine lesser-known Christmas movies from the 1940s.
- A recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- …and seven more for cookies and bars.
- David Sedaris reads from his Santaland Diaries.
- Last minute gifts for the geek in your family. And more!
- Did Facebook kill the Christmas card?
- What would Christmas be without some awkward family photos?
- How the TV yule log became a Christmas tradition.
- Over at Rifftrax, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.
- Here are a bunch of cocktails to make for your party, including one called Why Santa Has A Naughty List.
- And here’s Nat King Cole singing “The Christmas Song” live.